Located in a 17th century hôtel particulier at 16 rue Debelleyme in the heart of the Haut Marais area, OGATA is a new aesthetic created in a historical space.
- The street known today as rue Debelleyme is created under the name rue neuve Saint-François.
Construction of the building.
Under the reign of Louis XIII (1601 - 1643), the development of the Maris area begins, composed of aristocratic homes endowed with architectural characteristics typical of this era.
- Henry-Louis Frédy, advisor to the king, becomes the first occupant.
- Painter Gabriel Ruineau, known as "Fontaine," makes this his home. From this point on, the building serves as accommodation to individuals.
- The name of the street is changed from rue neuve Saint-François to rue Debelleyme.
- Following the collapse of the second-floor balcony built in the 19th century, the modern architect Jean-Pierre Dacbert restores the façade.
- Acquired by Weber, a company specializing in hardware sales. The building undergoes major restructuring.
- Classified as a building within a protected area of the Marais.
- Opening of OGATA Paris.